Search the Dynamics community

Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (1)
Using Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Automate Multi-Currency Consolidations (There’s an App for That)

As a Certified Management Accountant (CMA) now re-branded as a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) under the Canadian accounting bodies unification agreement – I have had to work my way through some pretty complex theory and problem so...

Community Member Microsoft Employee
LikeLike (0)
Back from Microsoft Directions 2013 Where Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 Was Finally Released!

I just got back from Microsoft Directions in Nashville, Tennessee where Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 was finally released. Before I get into some of the nuts and bolts of the sessions I attended, Aran and I decided to check out some live music in one of ...

LikeLike (0)
Encore’s Most Popular ERP and CRM Blog Posts Written in 2015

2015 was a busy and successful year for the Encore blog! This is due in large part to our blog readers coming back again and again for knowledgeable and insightful information. Here is a look back at the most popular 2015 ERP and CRM blog posts wr...

LikeLike (0)
Tips on How to Use the Item Vendor Catalog Table in Microsoft Dynamics NAV

One of the most useful tools available in Microsoft Dynamics NAV to help keep your Items list clean and organized is the Item Vendor Catalog table. It is a dynamic table that enables users to record their Vendors’ own item numbers and associate th...

LikeLike (0)
Smart Notifications in Dynamics NAV

Recently, Encore hosted an event: “What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017”. We presented the best new Features in Dynamics NAV 2017, including smart notifications. enjoy! Video will start playing at the correct point in the presentation. Trans...

LikeLike (0)
Dynamics NAV Web Client Overview

There are a couple of  ways that one can access Dynamics NAV 2013 amongst them are ODATA (http://www.odata.org/) a new HTTP-based way of accessing data by creating a query in a format similar to web address, SharePoint parts, and a dedicated Web C...

LikeLike (0)
Business Central
How to Set Up Email in Dynamics 365 Business Central

How to Set Up Email in Dynamics 365 Business Central This post explains how to set up email in Dynamics 365 Business Central (D365 BC) with a generic alias email. This will allow users to email documents from email accounts within D365 BC. Using a...

LikeLike (0)
How to Sign Up and Add Users to CustomerSource

How to Sign Up and Add Users to CustomerSource CustomerSource is a Microsoft portal offered to registered Dynamics Users, known as professionals. The Portal provides 24-7 self-support, self-training, video-training, software updates, hotfixes, new...

LikeLike (0)
3 Ways Microsoft Dynamics NAV Meets Your Specific Needs

Microsoft has posted some informative video ads on YouTube; this one outlines how Microsoft has created NAV to work exactly how you want it to.  Their approach includes industry customization, deployment options, and ease of use.  Watch the video ...