Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,573

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Passing custom field on sales line to G/L Entry

Last replied Posted on by rajivsewsarran 87

HI All,   Here's the scenario. A new field was created on the sales line - which holds tax information. I was able to transfer this amount to...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum How to Optimize Performance in Dynamics 365 for Large Data Sets?

Last replied Posted on by CU27091056-0 4

I’m currently working on a Dynamics 365 implementation, and we are dealing with a large volume of data (millions of records). We are experiencing p...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Challenges with Custom Entity Performance in Dynamics 365: Seeking Expert Advice

Last replied Posted on by CU27091056-0 4

I am currently facing performance issues with a custom entity in Dynamics 365. This entity has a large number of records and complex relationships ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Customer settlement discount ledger detail

Last replied Posted on by TB-02101102-0 0

Good day   Where can I download a detail ledger account for all account settlement discounts allowed for a period, which will also indicate th...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Project management and accounting - 1 Resource with 2 or more Resource Role

Posted on by TT-04101943-0 0

Hi, Team!  Does anyone know if I can assign 1 or more Resource Roles to a resource (employee) in Project Management and Accounting? Because t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Update field on Sales Order from Customer Card Extension

Last replied Posted on by CU03102009-0 2

I have added a table and page extension to the Customer Card that adds a text field to the page, which works fine. When a Sales Order is created and...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Impact of changing from a fiscal calendar to an annual calendar

Last replied Posted on by Charlane Conner 0

We will need to change from a fiscal calendar year July-June to a typical calendar year Jan-Dec.  We are trying to avoid creating a new legal e...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Change the PO from confirmed to approved

Posted on by CU02091831-1 4

Hi! Is it normal for a PO to change status from confirmed to approved when a credit note is applied to it?

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Undeposited funds to bank deposits workaround?

Posted on by CB-25091721-0 2

Hello,  We receive batch preauthorized payments to our bank.   The journal entries come from a different loan management system, and de...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,524 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,469 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates