Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Using WhatsApp Messaging in D365 CRM

Last replied Posted on by fshaikh 170

Is there any Microsoft recommended way to integrate whatsapp messaging in D365 CRM? I know that an app exist called WhatsApp Chat and Instant M...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Multi-table AOT query with Query::update_recordset

Last replied Posted on by CU29041349-0 277

Hello, Not sure if it's possible - I haven't seen examples of this. I have an AOT query joining ProjTable, ProjForecastCost, and a custom table (My...

Replies
Unanswered
Guides forum How to Automate Data Import Processes in Dynamics 365 for Sales?

Last replied Posted on by CU27091056-0 0

Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a project where I need to regularly import large datasets into Dynamics 365 for Sales from an external sy...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Data forum Accessing Contact Point Consent data (msdynmkt_contctpointconsent4s) using Dataverse API

Posted on by CU30091541-0 0

We would like to access the D365 contact point consent data via the Dataverse API, like we can for pretty much every other data entity in D365, but ...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Notification Templates

Last replied Posted on by MiRA0001 0

Hello,   I was messing up with the Customer Service admin center app in a trial environment and I tried to check the available options in the...

Replies
Unanswered
FastTrack for Dynamics 365 forum Legal entity Group consolidation set up

Posted on by NB-30091329-0 0

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me here.   I'm in the process of creating a consolidation company to consolidate 25+ companies in D3...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Issue with Adding Related Products in "Suggestion" Popup – Only Works Once

Posted on by CU30091524-0 0

Hi everyone, I'm experiencing an issue with the "suggestion" products popup in Dynamics 365. When I try to add a related product from the popup, it...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Automatically filling in missing data in quote line in NAV2009

Posted on by MB-30091449-0 0

Hello,    I have created a dataport in NAV2009 to import some data into our quote lines, and I would like the rest of the information to...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Increasing Cost -- FIFO Costing Method

Last replied Posted on by JE-20081519-0 87

Hi:   An end user has showed me how the cost of an item with the FIFO Costing Method (valuation method) has increased exponentially over time...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Platform integration forum I want to do the sequence but this error occurs what is errors?

Last replied Posted on by CU25070631-0 3

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,462 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,366 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics