Skip to main content
Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Picking slip and packing slip / invoice and delivery on hold in credit and collection

Last replied Posted on by CU30041622-0 3

can invoicing and delivery on hold d365 affect order shipping in sales and marketing, which error message does it display when shipping packing ...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum to create multiselection lookup using extension

Last replied Posted on by Dineshkarlekar 1,347

hi , i was trying to create the multiselect lookup on form datasource i have added the field using extension but the field is not showing lookup i wan...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Cannot Create Warehouse Receipt from a PO if my lines have Job No.

Last replied Posted on by DM-07052022-0 4

Hello, When I create my PO I need to add a Job No. to the item lines. If a create a warehouse receipt from the PO, only lines that do not have a ...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Changing Thank you message DIV CSS

Last replied Posted on by Community member 14

Is there any way to change the CSS of div which appear after form submission? DIV looks below which comes with default height and width. We just need ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to add work center type 'labour' to a routing?

Last replied Posted on by Joel95 162

Hi all,I tried to add a work center with the type 'labour' to a routing, but this is not possible. When I change the type to 'machine', I can add the ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How to give partial API access to external, and how would they consume it

Last replied Posted on by CU02051350-0

Hi, I was wondering if I have the following scenario:I need to give access to a third party to Dynamics Data, lets Call them /Yellow Inc/their access ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Exclude Unposted checks from worksheet in Advance bank reconciliation

Last replied Posted on by Ehab Elshamy 2

Can anyone help me with preventing the checks in the unposted transactions from being reconciled in the worksheet. or at least explain why the system ...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum ID getting clear when i refresh the report page .

Last replied Posted on by Dineshkarlekar 1,347

I have made the report in which records to filter have production id in filter , when i refresh the page the field in records to filter get clear , it...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum To retrieve a list of teams with whom an opportunity is shared in Dynamics 365 CRM

Last replied Posted on by CU02051124-0 2

Hi,I have an requirement to  retrieve a list of teams with whom an opportunity is shared in Dynamics 365 CRM. I can retrive users  but ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Random legal entity defaulted when ordering from punch out catalouge

Last replied Posted on by Sanna 10

I have 3 legal entities in my application.I’m using purchase requisition, external catalogues with punch out.All users are employed in all 3 companies...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar explains how Copilot for Service is meant to function separately...

Business Process Guidance Badges and New…

The Microsoft Success by Design is the framework for implementing Dynamics 365…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,266 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,978 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans