Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Answered
Finance forum 10.0.39 Financial Reporter display issue

Last replied Posted on by aussiedsmith 58

Good day, Just reaching out to see if others are having similar issue with 10.0.39.  When using Financial Reports Report Designer it has dis...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Unable to delete emails in Real Time Marketing in Higher Environments.

Last replied Posted on by HR-16051202-0

Hi All,  First time posting so please bear with me if i'm unclear.  I have deployed emails from DEV to higher environments.However...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Business Central RDLC Shipment Report

Last replied Posted on by Angelica Bustos

Hello, everyoneI am making an extension of the Sales Shipment report in BC adding 3 columns (custom fields) to the Shipment Lines but when I generate ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Business central - attach number series to production journal

Last replied Posted on by NB-15051040-0 7

Hi there... Can anyone tell me where to attach a number series to the production journal.The journal I am referring to is avaliable in this path:...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum To add one more table in custom query in data provider class

Last replied Posted on by Dineshkarlekar 1,394

Hi , Everyone ,i have created the report which contains controller and dp class and the dp class was using query , now i have to add the con...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Seamless transition from Lead to Opportunity via the Business Process Bar

Last replied Posted on by Sam Conroy 238

Hi All, I'm looking for a way to seamlessly transition from a Lead to an Opportunity solely within the Business Process Bar.I've tried creating a...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum File auto get from local pc to Business central

Last replied Posted on by AS-17050530-0

Hello everyone, I am trying to get the file to business central from my local system I am unable to find the solution that how i get the file fro...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Please advise how to do personalization

Last replied Posted on by JL-01050104-0 23

Dear All, Please advise how to personalize for capitalization of inputted value and setting the particular value of radio button as default. ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum You do not have the following permissions on TableData

Last replied Posted on by edu.car 10

I'm getting this error for the table 7323 - Posted Whse. Shipment Line, when i'm try to check if it's not empty (IF NOT PostedWhseShipmentLineInd.ISEMPTY THEN BEGIN) in a codeunit. The catch is, the users only get this error in PR...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum How to verify current user equals record owner in cloud flow?

Last replied Posted on by DATAGREE 95

Hi Expert, How to verify current user equals record owner in cloud flow?   Could you please provide a solution?

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Take the Community feedback survey!

Answer this brief 15-question survey about your Community experience…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,361 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,155 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans