Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,573

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Request for quotation case: What is the difference between "Send" and "Send all lines" buttons?

Last replied Posted on by H van den Berg 5

Hi All, On the 'All request for quotations' form, there is now a button 'Send all lines'. What is this button used for?   

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Access tax trans fields

Last replied Posted on by DELDYN 252

Hi, If you go to "custInvoiceJour" form, then click on "posted sales tax". There is a tab called "Amount" and inside it there is a field on the for...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Management Report

Last replied Posted on by CU28091606-0 3

I am preparing month wise TB and I Need Difference b/w each month as percentage. Following way I prepared the column definition and in Report I am n...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Subscription Billing

Posted on by sale 11

how  the systems allow automatic inheritance of dimensions from the deferral account to the recognition account?

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to select the layout of the report on the request page of report in business central

Last replied Posted on by PD-23090659-0 18

Hi Team, I have one option field on the request page of the report, and I want to preview the report based on the layout option selected on the requ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Entity Form Timeline Notes are being Overwritten

Last replied Posted on by Scott Parks 10

Hello,   I noticed in an entity form that the date and time of notes in the timeline are being overwritten when changes are made to certain f...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Problem with switching between companies

Posted on by CD-25061047-0 11

Hi Community ,   I am having problems switching between companies using the available companies button (button looking like building...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum "Deploy financial tag table triggers" data maintenance action is stuck, still in scheduled status

Last replied Posted on by PEO 6

Hey Guys, Happy Friday! I hope you are doing well. The "Deploy financial tag table triggers" data maintenance action is still in scheduled sta...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Sales Target vs Actual Report

Posted on by Sherif Issac 118

Dear All :    I made required setup to define sales targets per team/unit in Sales and Marketing Module and created a sales Order linked...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,532 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,501 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates