Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Add "mailto" link in text body of RTM e-mail

Posted on by TanyaV 20

Hello,   I'm trying to insert a simple mailto link in the text of a RTM e-mail so that a recipient can simply click to send an e-mail to a sp...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Pipelines managed environment powerautomate flow an team member licenses

Last replied Posted on by Jetj25 530

Dear all Pipelines Requirement is that there are only Managed environments! We develop in an unmanaged solution in an unmanaged environment - expor...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum json schema and sql table definition for data entity

Last replied Posted on by Dev 368

hi, I have 2 queries :   1. I was looking to do create table query on the data entity to get the sql definition but I dont see the entity in...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum updating data of an entity using XRM in .Net

Last replied Posted on by MM-11100748-0 0

We use the SDK with the .net XRM connections, but we cannot update the data of an entity, because we always get the same error, which is the status ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Bank Reconciliation on G/L Account

Last replied Posted on by MW-10101355-0 0

Is it possible to do bank reconciliation on G/L Account rather doing on a bank account. We missed to create the bank account and team posted directl...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Production Order Reversal

Posted on by RB-21090923-0 16

Hi,   Is there any option to Reverse the Picking List Quantity in a Production Order if it's status is End.??   Only in Production Mod...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum JobQue 1509

Last replied Posted on by WH-17051047-0 14

In reference to this topic, we have a question. https://community.dynamics.com/forums/thread/details/?threadid=f52a21db-d50e-49ab-bf87-9ed2111962cb...

Replies
Suggested answer
Commerce forum How to delete an already used Retail Discount

Last replied Posted on by CU17061317-0 0

If new retail discounts are frequently created and used in a company, but are limited in time, it makes sense to delete them again after use so that...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum How to use Pagination in Custom Page API in Business central

Last replied Posted on by SG-05091051-0 61

Hi All, I am using On-Prem Business Central. I have created one Custom Page API to fetch Items from Business Central, but its taking to much long ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,556 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,625 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates