Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Suggested Microsoft Certs

Last replied Posted on by Nelson MacDonald 4

Hello Community!    I am looking to start earning some certifications to help prepare me for switching to Dynamics 365 CRM.   ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum AP - voiding a transaction in a future year

Last replied Posted on by PC-09101749-0 0

We have a situation where an AP transaction was mistakenly entered with a document date year of 2204, instead of 2024.  We need to void this tr...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Plugins/Custom Code in Customer Service Professinal

Last replied Posted on by CU09101850-1 0

No plugins or custom C# code to extend workflows. this info is right or wrong

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Develop mobile NAV app

Posted on by CG-26092137-0 5

Hello, our company is currently using MS Dynamics NAV 2018 BC, which was designed by an external vendor. We are now looking to develop an app that ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Bill of materials lines not getting populated from configurator model

Last replied Posted on by CU09101616-0 0

Good afternoon,   I am creating a product configurator model to automatically create the bill of materials for my products.   I had cre...

Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum How to download a template for Data import in XML when option is XLS?!

Posted on by jaybeegee 125

Hi! I am trying to using the 'templates for data import' functionality for Quote Products to later use the import function to refresh the list of pr...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Reason codes by Line on Sales Orders or Purchase Orders.

Last replied Posted on by LK-25071715-0 4

Hi,   Wouldnt be possible in case you did not receive a line of a Purchase Order to include in a Line level a reson code for the no receiveme...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum End of Conversation Due to Overflow

Last replied Posted on by Engy Louis 11

Hello Community    We have implemented the "Pick" workstream for our omnichannel chat channel, and in our queues, we create overflow han...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Problems running WIP/Use config package to resolve/Task lines entered after the total

Posted on by JS-09101857-0 0

WIP won't run when task lines are added after the total row (using BC), which happens on occasion - and evidently, as advised by our service provide...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,552 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,552 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates