Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to add new language to business central?

Last replied Posted on by Community Member Microsoft Employee

I'm trying to translate business central on another language that is not supported from Microsoft;My question is how to add my language to select list of languages, anyone can help?Thanks for your time 

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum BC 24 security changes

Last replied Posted on by MK-15071838-0

Hi, Is there any change for user password security for BC24 OnPrem? On BC24 application database(User Property Table), I am getting some values aft...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Inventory calculation for invoice not booked

Last replied Posted on by DM-12071701-0

We have a company policy  whereby when we receive the items (RM / PM), it is recived in Quarantine Location, immediately the GRN is booked but ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to get appsoure extension in On-Premise Business Central Server

Last replied Posted on by Community Member Microsoft Employee

Hi experts, I have an extension published to appsource and currently live now. I could download it from extension marketplace. But I could not find the extension markerplace for On-Premise business central server. How should  I install our e...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum sales invoice

Last replied Posted on by CU17070727-0

how to restrict sales invoice from being edited in Business Central when the posting date is not equal to the current work date

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Replicate data from business central [cloud] SaaS to local SQL server

Last replied Posted on by MG-17070828-0

Greetings,   Is it possible to replicate data from Business Central [cloud] SaaS to a local SQL server? Please let me know the possibilities....

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Question for Danish Business Central Saas

Last replied Posted on by JL-17070738-0

Hello Experts, I have this question for the Danish Business Central users: Jeg har en købsordre, hvorpå der er en vare, der ved en fejl er blevet ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum allocation issue - RD stock

Last replied Posted on by Shaikh Zuber 95

Hi,   Can you please advise for order Sales order 253767 as stock is allocating to this order when it’s in RD zone and therefore shouldn’t a...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Shipping note to include serial number

Last replied Posted on by October Sky 67

Hello I would like to have the shipping note (delivery note) that we print and send to the customer to also include the serial number of the item. ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Email Editor No Longer Opening in Create Interaction, despite Wizard Action set to Open

Last replied Posted on by CU05061853-0 90

Hi everyone,   The email editor in BC Cloud 24.2.20227.20460 has stopped opening when using the Create Interaction feature, despite Wizard Act...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,773 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,513 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans