Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Quote lifecycle with added efficiency

Last replied Posted on by KV-11070956-0

Dear all,   We are investigating viability of the Added efficiency in the quote-to-cash template, allowing you to better manage the quote lif...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Update of existing bill of material line records rounding up method and qty rounding up multiples

Last replied Posted on by MacNeg 38

Hello,    We would like to update our existing BOM line records using data management package import.  We only need to update field...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Inventory transfer journal has unbalanced values after inventory recalculation

Last replied Posted on by CU28060651-0

So, we have a bit of a strange case.   We have an inventory transfer journal from warehouse A to B. In our setup warehouse is tracked financi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Cancel Qty that is Shipped but Cant be Fully Received

Last replied Posted on by Hayan Said 237

Dears,   I am having a case where we have shipped a Qty for example 10 Qty from Loc A to Loc B however due to space restriction in Loc B, onl...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum How to not allow PO cancellation when there has been a receipt

Last replied Posted on by MN-27061857-0 7

How do you put a 365 system stop/error in place when a user is trying to cancel a PO when there are receipts? thx!

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum RMA Process - Post Disposition codes later in the proces

Last replied Posted on by JJ-05071256-0

Hello all, Hopefully someone can help me with an issue in Dynamics. The issue is as follows. We want to start using the RMA module in D365. ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Sell a service item and let MRP generate a planned purchase order

Last replied Posted on by Agon A 37

Hi everyone!    I have a use case I am trying to solve:   " Sell a service and let the system generate a related purchase order" ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Custom label print for On Hand form

Last replied Posted on by RP-10070459-0

Hi All   I have created a custom label for on hand form. I am able to see the custom button to print label but when i am trying to print the ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Error while creating product receipt “ Kindly forward this PO to create new product receipt ”

Last replied Posted on by User D365 162

Dear ALL, I am getting error “ Kindly forward this PO to create new product receipt ” after clicking on Product receipt. Note: Period is open. Pleas...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Alert data not saved when session timed out

Last replied Posted on by Daniel Yang 25

One of my customer ancounter a problem of data are not saved in case of session timed out. Basically the data users entered would be saved, bu...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,485 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans