Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum MS NAV 2019 Mobile support

Posted on by CG-26092137-0 0

Hi, I know there's a NAV mobile app, but does the 2019 version also support mobile?

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Advanced Find

Last replied Posted on by TB-26091939-0 0

Where is the Advanced Find button or link now? I don't have the icon at the top of my page.  I don't have the binoculars icon either   ...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Limit the number of contacts that can enter a journey per day

Posted on by MP-26092155-0 0

I'm curious if there is a way to limit/cap the number of contacts that can enter a journey per day until the segment is exhausted?   For exam...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum PowerBI connector and multi domains

Last replied Posted on by Fares 34

Hello,   We have Business Central Cloud.   A part of our operations is made by another company, with their AAD domain, but they do tho...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How to remove copilot from the right-hand sidebar?

Last replied Posted on by PR-25090124-0 2

Hi all,   Just wondering if there is an easy way from removing the right-hand sidebar that for me at least, has Teams and Copilot. Every time...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Unable to cast object of type 'Dynamics.AX.Application.FormStringControl' to type error

Last replied Posted on by spidey1010 17

Hi, I am trying to have a lookup for line numbers in a custom table by writing the code in event handler but getting this error -'Unable to cast ob...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Electronic reporting: export all print management form setups to a different environment

Last replied Posted on by StanM 15

Hi, everyone. We use D365 electronic reporting for many of our documents. We have about 30 different formats for invoices. Whenever we refresh a san...

Replies
Unanswered
Project Operations forum Keep field read/write on confirmed invoice (lite deployment)

Last replied Posted on by Aggie57 346

In Project Operations (lite) when you confirm an invoice it changes to read only.  We would like to keep one field editable until the invoice is...

Replies
Unanswered
Project Service Automation forum Upgrade to Project Operation fails (UpgradeProject - Object reference not set)

Last replied Posted on by BusyIntelligence 548

Hello, I'm trying to migrate from PSA to Project Operations. the checks are okay and a couple of tables are migrated. When the migration program st...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to reverse posted temporary credit limit adjustment journal in D365 FO?

Last replied Posted on by Zubair Shaik 154

Hi Experts,   Warm regards. Your expert help is required in fixing the subjected issue. The user has posted the temporary credit limit ad...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,435 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,317 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates