Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Two Contacts with Same Email Getting Both A and B Emails in A/B Test

Last replied Posted on by CU27090946-0 0

Hi, We have enabled email deduplication in Customer Insights Journeys, but we have duplicate data and contacts sharing the same email address are s...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Set a global filter for the Attributes list in Segments [D365 Customer Insights - Journeys]

Last replied Posted on by Dominik Stalzer | p... 6

Dear Community. When creating a segment, I see Elements on the right side of the screen. There are tabs like Attributes, Behavioral, etc. In the At...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum How can I get my contacts in a segment to the contact overview ?

Last replied Posted on by RH-08101150-0 0

I'm trying the get the members of a segment to the contact list. But when I'm trying to filter the contact list I get zero hits: My segment has&nb...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Adding a video element to an email

Last replied Posted on by SR-05061004-0 0

We have just started using Customer Insights Journeys and cannot find a way to add a video element into an email. We previously used another drag an...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum How to use Pagination in Custom Page API in Business central

Last replied Posted on by SG-05091051-0 61

Hi All, I am using On-Prem Business Central. I have created one Custom Page API to fetch Items from Business Central, but its taking to much long ...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Add "mailto" link in text body of RTM e-mail

Last replied Posted on by TanyaV 20

Hello,   I'm trying to insert a simple mailto link in the text of a RTM e-mail so that a recipient can simply click to send an e-mail to a sp...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Invoice capture labels showing "Labeltext"

Posted on by Norberto DE SOUSA 0

Hi all, I'm facing a problem with labels in Invoice capture forms. When reviewing an invoice, the buttons on top of the screen aren't showing the ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Dimension Value already exists

Last replied Posted on by INITMAN007 75

Hello,   I created a blank company and I tried uploading Dimension and Dimension Values using a configuration package.   However, when...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Intrastat - Setup Wizard did not start

Posted on by Nadsch 6

Hello, I have a question:   Our customer tried to activate the function "Intrastat". Unfortunately, the setup wizard did not start, and the I...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,556 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,625 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates