Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Reason codes by Line on Sales Orders or Purchase Orders.

Posted on by LK-25071715-0 4

Hi,   Wouldnt be possible in case you did not receive a line of a Purchase Order to include in a Line level a reson code for the no receiveme...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum D365 Dataverse API not return the create object

Posted on by CU09101846-0 0

Hello Everyone,   I need help with this problem, i am using javascript to create registries in a dataverse entity, the creation its ok, but t...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Plugins/Custom Code in Customer Service Professinal

Posted on by CU09101850-1 0

No plugins or custom C# code to extend workflows. this info is right or wrong

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum No. Series for Ship to Address Card Creation

Last replied Posted on by BB-10052008-0 37

Hello,   It is my understanding that today BC is not set up for automatic no series creation for ship to addresses. Does anyone have any reco...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Unit weight on the Sales order line details not showing the item net weight or gross weight

Last replied Posted on by AH-07052021-0 2

Unit weight on the Sales order line details not showing the item net weight or gross weight  

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Bulk Uploading booking lines

Posted on by SE-09101836-0

, Trying to use the 'import from excel' function in Dyanmics to do a bulk upload of Booking Lines. I had used the 'export to excel' function and t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Email Insight Reporting and Data - Delivery and Interaction details

Last replied Posted on by bilboswaggins23 0

Hello Everyone,    I am trying to see if there is a way to get the analytics present in the 'Delivery and Interaction details' section o...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum AP - voiding a transaction in a future year

Posted on by PC-09101749-0 0

We have a situation where an AP transaction was mistakenly entered with a document date year of 2204, instead of 2024.  We need to void this tr...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Cost Price and Margin Calculations in an opportunity

Last replied Posted on by Clajone 0

Hi all,    Using Dynamics 365 Sales - is there a way to enable the margin/profit calculations within an opportunity that has products as...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,552 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,552 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates