Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Note: This forum will be merged into the Customer Insights – Journeys forum soon

Last replied Posted on by Vinayd-MSFT 24

Please be aware -    This forum will be retired soon, and all questions and responses will be moved to the Customer Insights - Journeys ...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Field Service forum Automatically Import an invoice from Field Service into Business Central

Last replied Posted on by dmt747400 66

How do I get an invoice from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service to automatically import into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.   Mos...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Ampersand (&) symbol in caption names, group names etc.

Last replied Posted on by kayc529 31

Hi community! I am still very new to AL and Business Central. When I was studying the codes from the base application, I came across a lot of captio...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum create multiple contacts for customers

Last replied Posted on by NZ-06081612-0 33

We have about 500 customers. Each customer has multiple contacts.   What is the best way to adding multiple contacts for the same customer?&nb...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Item journals preview posting missing validation

Last replied Posted on by CU18101600-0 0

Hi   I currentyly we have a customer that whe we tried to preview the itme journal preview posting does not validate the the inventory adjust...

Replies
Unanswered
Commerce forum Hide canceled order lines from POS (Mandatory feature in 10.0.41)

Last replied Posted on by Ras14 24

MS has made this feature mandatory in 10.0.41, Reading the MS documents it states: In Commerce versions prior to 10.0.36, if an order is partially ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Nothing to handle create warehouse pick on shipment

Last replied Posted on by LF-16052033-0 216

Hello experts,    I am encountering this issue when trying to create a pick on a warehouse shipment. I get the nothing to handle message...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum VAT Narrative in D365 - Where to find more info and examples

Last replied Posted on by KK-29041429-0 142

Hello! I am trying to find more information about VAT Narrative in D365 and some examples how it is used.  It can be found in Sales Tax Group...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Connecting an 3rd party HTTP API

Last replied Posted on by Kh3ldar 0

Hello, Can you advise me how to connect to an HTTP API on our D365 env? Upgrading the server to HTTPS is not possible unfortunately. Thanks.  ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,572 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,792 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates