Skip to main content

Notifications

Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Project invoice proposals - Gross Margin

Last replied Posted on by PN004 33

Hi All, My team are posting project expenses via the General Ledger & issuing invoices via project invoice proposals.  I recently got a ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Parent Business keeps auto filling the new business unit

Last replied Posted on by AT-15050947-0

Version: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Version 2104 (9.1.24.11) (DB 9.1.24.11) on-premises We have been using Dynamics CRM since 2015, and have a b...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Export to Excel: Not all records are exporting

Last replied Posted on by kedwardsvicinity 55

I am attempting to export an account list (total 98 records) to Excel. When I export, however; only 50 of the 98 records are coming over. any ideas on how to resolve? thanks

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Cloning records and Calculated Fields Recalculate Automatically

Last replied Posted on by Weldarb 9

I am working with cloning records. In my example, I am cloning a bunch of records using the new workflow utility. This works fine, except the cloned records have calculated fields on them that require a re-save after create (the calculated fiel...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Reason: Sequence contains more than one element (Business Central)

Last replied Posted on by AB-02050821-0

Hi everyone,I hope your doing well, I want to ask you guys, I was working yesterdays and everything was working well, but after we did Realease and no...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Opportunities and Deal Tracker

Last replied Posted on by USA80 2,613

When I am in the Opportunity Table, and select the All Opportunities view, I see the Deal Tracker with the predictive opportunity score bubbles. ...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Unable to "TEST SEND" via Email Template "Preview and test" functionality.

Last replied Posted on by AK-15050539-0

Hi, I've created a number of Email templates, of which I want to send proof copies to stakeholders.   But in the /Preview and test/ tab...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Adding ranges on multiple fields in AOT query

Last replied Posted on by CU15051611-0

Hello,I have a table Table1 with fields Field1 and Field2 where I need to add complex ranges to a query.Technically the following select statement nee...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum duplicate records

Last replied Posted on by meenoo 7,314

When a record is created, sometimes it gets populated correctly and sometimes it creates a duplicate record. I really cannot find out why is it happening or which workflow is causing it.. How to find which workflow is causing a duplicate record&nb...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Cannot have postLoad() method when change tracking is enabled on the F&O entity

Last replied Posted on by Karuna Dogra 62

Hi Team, I have a custom entity in which I have created two virtual fields and one postload method. I m trying to enable /Allow row version ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Take the Community feedback survey!

Answer this brief 15-question survey about your Community experience…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,324 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,096 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans