Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum VSCODE and Bound Action

Last replied Posted on by DS-15051354-0 72

I want to create a Bound Action but having a hard time understanding exactly how to do it.   I think you need to create one in vscode first t...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum How to use Item Charge in Salse Quote?

Last replied Posted on by CU08052056-0 150

Hi expert!   I would like to use Item Charge when charge additional High Way Fee with Transportation Services. However, I found errors? in Qt...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Role centre Dashboard Que filtered by user/department

Last replied Posted on by Samantha73 2,174

Hi Everyone Is there a way to create one dashboard for all users however each user based on their department get a filtered view of the que or high...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Error "FlowField in the xxxxxx table must be Decimal" after server Runtime update to 13.1

Last replied Posted on by AM-11070336-0

Hi all.   I have a BC extension that has been installed and working for a couple of years now. Recently our cloud server was updated to runti...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum No. Series issue on version 24.2.20227.20460 (No. Series Gap on posted document)

Last replied Posted on by CU15070450-0

Hi Community   My setup on No. Series for Posted Sales Shipment is Not Allow Gaps in No.   As per below screenshot, the Allow Gaps in ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Generating QRCodes

Last replied Posted on by asa 20

Hi, I have tried this code https://yzhums.com/36151/ from Yun Zhu, but still I cant print QRCode, the QRCode textbox is showing smth like this ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Shipping note to include serial number

Last replied Posted on by October Sky 65

Hello I would like to have the shipping note (delivery note) that we print and send to the customer to also include the serial number of the item. ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Bulk Change purchase order expected receipt date

Last replied Posted on by NG-15071403-0

Hello,   First time posting to site so hopefully I am in the right place and have included the right information.   Both myself and th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Contact Cards

Last replied Posted on by tb513 21

I cannot find where I can enter an email address on the contact card.  I know it used to be there, as I can see customers with multiple contact...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Azure Data Factory get Business Central General Ledger Entries

Last replied Posted on by CU15071800-1

I have created an OData LinkedService and connected it to Business Central as per screenshot:   Then when I run the pipeline or preview, I ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans