Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Customer Insights - Journeys

Customer Insights - Journeys

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum RTM SMS - Telesign Integration

Last replied Posted on by Marion 135

Hi all, Using a Trigger on Appt creation,  I have an appointment booking. 3 slots on the same day with different times. RTM SMS (T...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Unable to delete emails in Real Time Marketing in Higher Environments.

Last replied Posted on by HR-16051202-0

Hi All,  First time posting so please bear with me if i'm unclear.  I have deployed emails from DEV to higher environments.However...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Website down after sending bulk emails.

Last replied Posted on by Arnaud De Jonghe 135

Hi everyone, We are experiencing problems on our website after sending emails via Dynamics Marketing. We are experiencing a very high volume of requests on our website after sending a bulk email. This is much higher than the number of emails sent,...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Filtering Drop Down fields based on another Field on Form

Last replied Posted on by CU14050130-0

Hi all,First time posting in the forum. Please forgive me if this is not the right forum for my query./-----------------------------------------This i...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum An Eventregistration Form which includes a Purpose to sign in for the Newsletter

Last replied Posted on by AF-16050721-0

Hi, I face a problem with including the otion to sign in for the Newsletter in a Eventregistration Form and do the registration for an Event at the sa...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Images with svc.dynamics.com URL no longer render in our emails: legacy endpoints disabled

Last replied Posted on by TB-17050915-0 1

Hi there,Anyone an idea if something recently changed with the hosting of the images / URLs?In our original email templates in our outbound marketing ...

Replies
Answered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Adding a Contact Point in Contact Point Consents via created Lead

Last replied Posted on by MA-01051425-0 7

Hi all, is it possible to add a Contact Point into the entity Contact Point Consents from a newly created Lead when a certain field is populated? If s...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Unable to "TEST SEND" via Email Template "Preview and test" functionality.

Last replied Posted on by AK-15050539-0 2

Hi, I've created a number of Email templates, of which I want to send proof copies to stakeholders.   But in the /Preview and test/ tab...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Contact Leaves a Suppression List - can they rejoin the journey?

Last replied Posted on by PhiltheJuggler 8

We have a journey that sends emails starting 6 months from the renewal date. We also have a suppression segment on that same journey that prevents con...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Event Registrations and CRM Registration forms

Last replied Posted on by CU15051118-0

Hi team, I have 2 separate events.I use the same details on both events. When I use the CRM Registration form to capture the participants de...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Take the Community feedback survey!

Answer this brief 15-question survey about your Community experience…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,375 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,308 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans