Skip to main content
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Supply Chain Management

Supply Chain Management

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Error while posting GRN "The inventory quantity does not match the inventory value"

Last replied Posted on by CU07050734-0

I am posting the GRN, while posting it facing this error /After the update, the inventory quantity does not match the inventory value. The value is -7...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Picking slip and packing slip / invoice and delivery on hold in credit and collection

Last replied Posted on by CU30041622-0 3

can invoicing and delivery on hold d365 affect order shipping in sales and marketing, which error message does it display when shipping packing ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Purchase requisition lines

Last replied Posted on by Community member

What are the two columns in the screenshot below used for in Purchase requisition lines? The first column being the refresh symbol, and the second col...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Master planning suggesting order date too early

Last replied Posted on by jwell22 42

Hello, I have an interesting situation here regarding batch order lead times and raw material lead times. I want master planning to suggest ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Location Directive Consolidate Strategy doesn't work with Volumetric Location Storage

Last replied Posted on by sagar_patil 331

Hi All, I am processing Purchase Order receiving using Ad. warehouse management. I have set up location profile with Usable location volume. Defi...

Replies
Answered
Supply Chain Management forum Inventory Dimension site issue while creating Production Order (FO)

Last replied Posted on by rajborad 117

Hi all, I want to create a planned production order and from drop-down box select the Item.Respected site and warehouse have been selected in the...

Replies
Answered
Supply Chain Management forum In WMS App, Override location is unavailable for the sales picking

Last replied Posted on by Siv Sagar 1,258 User Group Leader

Hi Expert,  For Sales picking Override location is missing in WMS App.Please let me know the setup   

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Make financial dimensions un-editable on the stock journals

Last replied Posted on by Sainyam Sharma 17

Hi,I want to make the financial dimension un-editable for the users on all the stock journals. I want to do this by security roles and not customizati...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Advanced WMS versus basic WMS

Last replied Posted on by Lionel Vrac 270

Hi Does anyone know if it is possible to execute intercompany flows with using an "advanced WMS" item in the first company and a "basic WMS" item in the second? Is it working ? Thanks for your help

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Error: Click cancel and select one or more lines to add to a new or an existing load

Last replied Posted on by MB-03051332-0 2

Hello Expert,I ask you for support with this problem. In this process I have each sales line marked to the production order and every now and then, ra...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar explains how Copilot for Service is meant to function separately...

Business Process Guidance Badges and New…

The Microsoft Success by Design is the framework for implementing Dynamics 365…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,254 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,958 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans