Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How,can I,complain,on Zomato?

Last replied Posted on by CU25071635-1

Open the meesho app and go to the "Help"support team contact OO+6381-74-4243 section. Select the order for which you want to file a complaint. Choos...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Open the Navi app and go to the "Help"support team contact 0702.4622.608 from

Last replied Posted on by CU25071635-3

Open the Navi app and go to the "Help"support team contact 0702.4622.608 section. Select the order for which you want to file a complaint. Choose th...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Call a custom form instead of Standard one

Last replied Posted on by Johnny 6,332

Hello, we have a requirement to modify the creation of Planned Orders. Because of that, we have to create new form (dialog) with Grid and call it ...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Open the Navi app and go to the "Help"support team contact 0702.4622.608 section. Se

Last replied Posted on by CU25071630-0

Open the Navi app and go to the "Help"support team contact 0702.4622.608 section. Select the order for which you want to file a complaint. Choose th...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Inserting rows in form datasource, insert is OK, rows are not visible

Last replied Posted on by Sachin Mittal 477

Basically, I want to insert rows in the form InventJournalTransfer. I added a menuitem button that calls a class which opens a dialog where I fill a...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How,can I,complain,on Zomato?

Last replied Posted on by CU25071628-0

Open the meesho app and go to the "Help"support team contact 07408-74-4793 section. Select the order for which you want to file a complaint. Choose ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Exporting the Access Control table (2000000053)

Last replied Posted on by Pascal Aaldering

Hi,   For auditing purposes, I am looking to export the Access Control table from a full-SaaS Business Central environment.   Reason: ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum AFFECTING DEVELOPMENT CHANGES TO ONLY 1 COMPANY

Last replied Posted on by CU23070820-0 3

I am a business central developer. I need to customize pages and tables in business central. In the business central environment, there are 10 compa...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Good practice for environments when working with Microsoft Partner ?

Last replied Posted on by FT-06051808-0 6

Hello,     We went live with BC a few months ago and are currently struggling with the sandbox environnements.   Our go-live onl...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum PO workflow

Last replied Posted on by Sneha Mani 42

Dear members,   I have created a Purchase Order workflow which is available in standard in Business central. Once the approval process is com...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,513 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,862 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates