Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Module not visible for normal user only System Admin account

Last replied Posted on by RWagan 5

Hi, Please advise how to appear a module in D365 F&O, it is appearing for system administrator but not for normal user.   Thanks for the...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum ',How' do' I' talk' to' ,Navi, customer' care,?7400*90,5368;*"👉👈

Last replied Posted on by CU24061223-0

:;:;:;74.00.9053-68;:; "navi "customer 'service, 74009=05368 best loan for "online "community +service loan@navi.com+  fttcfyyvvuvuubvjvhyvyvyv...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Auto Populate / Set Default Financial Dimension for a Sales Order Based on the Sales Order Address

Last replied Posted on by Dinesh Srinivas Gad...

Hi All, I am working on a requirement to automatically populate or set the Sales Representative in the SalesRepresentativeTest financial dimension ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum use "delete from" to delete records

Last replied Posted on by CU04051814-0 176

Hi,  Can i get rid of the while loop in the code below and make the delete faster? I have an order header table (table1) -- where this order ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum using sound on mobile device

Last replied Posted on by DP-04060556-0 4

Hi expert,   Is there anyway to access local resource on mobile device such as speaker, gps or file storage from Warehouse App? I know that A...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Taxes from Shopify order lost when converting to Sales Order

Last replied Posted on by BS-21061738-0

A client of mine is having an issue with taxes within the Shopify <> BC integration. Here's what they say:   Order coming in fr...

Replies
Suggested answer
Remote Assist forum How. to' complain. against' a Navi. loan?840,98509,97d

Last replied Posted on by CU24061207-0

customer' has a complaint' or a grievance, the customer" can Contact' to the Customer Support at 08409850997. or help@navi.com. ... Level 2: If the ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Request for Access to generate monthly sales and purchase report

Last replied Posted on by Shaikh Zuber 85

Hi,   May I please request to be given access to export the excel file from the sales and purchase report to generated.

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Interval in dates in on custom date field

Last replied Posted on by MJ-14061046-0 4

Hi, I have a custom field on my sales orders, containing dates. How do I filter so I get all dates from example; 01-01-2024 to today? I have trie...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Print Report to Printer through X++ Code in DAX 2009

Last replied Posted on by haroonattari 2,296

I am trying to print report through code in Microsoft Dynamics AX. The code is running successfully but instead of sending the report to default printer the default print preview is showing. The code is as under:void clicked(){    A...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 284,436 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,206 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans