Skip to main content

Notifications

Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Item No change using rapid start

Last replied Posted on by MO-16050705-0

HI Experts! I have to change a list of item numbers from x to y using BC16. I have about 700 item numbers that I need to revert to what they were...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Interest calculation - Customer overdue invoices

Last replied Posted on by Poonam Verma 55

Hi All, I am getting the error message "There are no transactions that meet the interest calculation criteria" while calculating interest on customer overdue invoices. I verified the interest code is setup under the posting profile and ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Cannot have postLoad() method when change tracking is enabled on the F&O entity

Last replied Posted on by Karuna Dogra 62

Hi Team, I have a custom entity in which I have created two virtual fields and one postload method. I m trying to enable /Allow row version ...

Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum Create report under customers / accounts and filter Active accounts versus Prospects

Last replied Posted on by WC-15052103-0

What would be a common way to filter between CUSTOMERS and PROSPECTS?  In Dynamics 365 (Sales). So how to create a report under customers / ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Creating General Journal with X++ with validation

Last replied Posted on by Teevo 318

Hi everyone, I want to create General Journal using X++ by reading a csv file, recently to insert normal journal is working, however may I know i...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum WMS Advanced Functionality

Last replied Posted on by PawPaw 90

I was wondering if we can Integrate RFID scanner using BC WMS ADCS Functionality? If yes, the please share a blog or video for the same for a process run down. Thanks. Also, How can i deploy devices to shop floor - Work center or Machine center....

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum How Best to Migrate old Outbound Subscription Center to Real-Time Preference Center

Last replied Posted on by IAmGreg 4

Hi, I have a number of outbound marketing campaigns that have been sent out with Outbound Marketing that have a subscription center attached to t...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Data forum Data Mapping, Measure & Prediction Templates

Last replied Posted on by AS-15051122-0

In Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Data, is it possible to setup your own templates so that:When connecting Dataverse all your data mappings, dedupli...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum To info itemid ,warehouse and physical inventory when invent trans update

Last replied Posted on by Dineshkarlekar 1,384

HI ,everyone,I was trying to info the itemid ,warehouse and physical inventory when invent trans update  , can you please suggest me hou ca...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Sales Order Events - Event Description and Comments

Last replied Posted on by DP-13051321-0 4

Hi, When we are modifying sales orders in D365 F&O, we have configured the system to audit the order events to appear in the order events log...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Take the Community feedback survey!

Answer this brief 15-question survey about your Community experience…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,324 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,096 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans