Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum use "delete from" to delete records

Last replied Posted on by CU04051814-0 176

Hi,  Can i get rid of the while loop in the code below and make the delete faster? I have an order header table (table1) -- where this order ...

Replies
Unanswered
Remote Assist forum How. to' complain. against' a Navi. loan?840,98509,97h

Last replied Posted on by CU24061148-0

customer' has a complaint' or a grievance, the customer" can Contact' to the Customer Support at 08409850997. or help@navi.com. ... Level 2: If the ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Auto Populate / Set Default Financial Dimension for a Sales Order Based on the Sales Order Address

Last replied Posted on by Dinesh Srinivas Gad...

Hi All, I am working on a requirement to automatically populate or set the Sales Representative in the SalesRepresentativeTest financial dimension ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Tablet vs Phone customisation

Last replied Posted on by Franglais

I have a form that on the web has 9 tabs on it. When doing the customisations, we then had to make some of those tabs not available on phone for all the main tabs to appear (they have a tab for contacts, but given the contacts are available on the...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum ?$expand= not working in API using GET statement in postman

Last replied Posted on by BK-24061057-0

Hi Everyone, I am using the standard Customer API and trying to expand the customerFinancialDetail using ?$expand. But getting an error a...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum General ledger journal not being posted.

Last replied Posted on by Veselina Traykova 19

Hello!   We have a weird situation going on. We have created some bookings in General ledger - Journal vouchers and the problems is that we ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Business Central API question using Java

Last replied Posted on by BCJavaDeveloper 15

Hello, I am trying to write a java wrapper to make API calls in Business Central. I have searched far and wide but did not come across any videos, code or demo's to do this. I am new to BC API's and would appreciate any sort of help. Tha...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum New product category that has not been update in puchase requisition lines

Last replied Posted on by pierre_willocquet 75

Hello,   I crated a whole new purchase catalog and new procurement catégory. My issue is that some PR that were created before the new catego...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Payment Terms Setup

Last replied Posted on by CU24060657-0 6

Hi All, we have a requirement in Business Central where we need to setup payment terms like - 25% down/25% to ship/Bal Net30, 33% down, 3...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Can we see logs of user using business central for tracking purpose?

Last replied Posted on by BBC_dhanvi 69

Hello I was wondering if you could see the total number of users actively using Business central or not? Like Logs and further we can divide it by...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 284,436 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,206 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans