Skip to main content
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Microsoft Dynamics CRM

Microsoft Dynamics CRM

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Issue with Forward Slash '/' in UpsertMultiple Payload

Last replied Posted on by AndrewD

I'm currently encountering an issue while attempting to perform an UpsertMultiple operation in Dynamics CRM using the following payload: Upon inv...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Update (Patch) Contact using email address instead of contact id

Last replied Posted on by RS-07051616-0

=eeWe have a use case where in we need to update a contact in Dynamics CRM using contact's email address instead of the contact id. Here is what the A...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum From Dynamics CRM 4.0 (2007) to MS Dynamics 365

Last replied Posted on by GT-30040747-0 6

Hello, i would like to know which is the way of migrating the data from MS Dynamics CRM 4.0 2007 edition to the new suite of MS Dynamics 365.My compan...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Extension installed but still not an option

Last replied Posted on by MV-30041934-0 2

I have successfully installed the Dynamics 365 Report Authoring extension, but the Dynamics 365 XML Fetch is still not an option for me to select when...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Unable to pin a particular entity record in the site map under pinned section.

Last replied Posted on by Inkey Solutions 1,628

I'm encountering weird behavior while trying to pin a case entity record. Whenever I attempt to pin a case record it gets pinned in the first attempt ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Display selected accounts and contacts from a Customer field in a subgrid

Last replied Posted on by SK-29040614-0 4

I have a customer field in a form (using Dynamics Customer Service), where a user will select the accounts and contacts for that specific record. ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Trying to embed a HTML Web Resource on a form but struggling to pass the record ID

Last replied Posted on by psychobunny83 75

Hi everyone, we use Retool to supplement Dynamics 365 and access Dynamics data using the Dataverse API which works fine.  If my Retool applicatio...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Ribbon Workbench doesn't open solution

Last replied Posted on by IO-07051126-0

Hello, When I'm trying open the solution /account/ this error appears, it stop loading and I can't figure it out why. I try create a new solution...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum view for the different Sales Stages in the Opportunity Sales Process

Last replied Posted on by Leoker 590

hi all, i thought it would be quite simple to create a view which shows the opportunities in the different stages from the Opportunity Sales Process,b...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Download SSRS report in word document format on clicking a ribbon button

Last replied Posted on by Dhasara Devi G N 354

Hi, Can anyone point me to how I can download a SSRS report in a word document format on click of a ribbon button? Thanks in advance.. 

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar explains how Copilot for Service is meant to function separately...

Business Process Guidance Badges and New…

The Microsoft Success by Design is the framework for implementing Dynamics 365…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,266 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,978 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans