Skip to main content

Customer Service

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Customer Service
Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum Greeting in Chat widget (without bot)

Last replied Posted on by Slowytech 468

I'm encountering difficulty setting up a greetings message in the default chat widget. When attempting to add a message to the custom automated messag...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum ProductivityToolsAnchor

Last replied Posted on by Community member

Hello, I've got two problems with Dynamics 365 Customer Service which I think might be related to one another. The first one is a Error appe...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum Not able to add web resources in Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer service

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

We are able to add the HTML web resource but after publishing our changes they are not reflected on the page (customer service account page). Als...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum Record Creation and Update Rules (ARCs) & Embedded Inline Images

Is there a system setting or other way to manage incoming email attachments with the Record Creation and Update Rule (ARC) process?We have a situ...

Replies
Answered
Customer Service forum Unable to restore or find the KbEditorControl component for the Knowledge Article Main form.

Last replied Posted on by Mayank P 13

Hi there, I was discovering some possibilities in the Knowledge Article main form for customisation and I accidentally deleted the KbEditorContro...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum Case Closure Notification for Cases with Open Activities

Last replied Posted on by AZWildcat1290 41

We are trying to allow cases to be closed in our system even if there are open activities? Is this possible? If so how can we accomplish this? Th...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Typo Error in Live Product (D365 Customer Service Admin Centre)

Last replied Posted on by Girish Uppal 14

I spotted a typo error in Microsoft Generally Available product almost a month back and reported it using the feedback popup.  Thought of po...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Omnichannel messaging chat

Hi all, From the customer service administration center, I have created a widget chat and I have some errors. The first one is that the noti...

Replies
Answered
Customer Service forum How to copy Knowledge Article Template custom field values to Knowledge Article

Last replied Posted on by Madura S 7

Hi There,I have added couple of custom fields to "Knowledge Article Template" entity. Now user can populate it when create their templates. But those custom fields values do not copy to Knowledge Article when I select it.I could not...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum D365 Customer Portal

Last replied Posted on by Kelvin Muriungi

Hello. Does the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Enterprise come embedded with a customer portal or must one procure power pages license to enable this f...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

What Motivates a Super User?

We know many of you visit the Dynamics 365 Community and Power Platform…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Enabling Copilot Case and Conversation…

Agents can easily recap an ongoing chat, transcribe a voice conversation…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 282,978 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,562 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans