Skip to main content

Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Customer Service

Customer Service

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Display Agent Scripting on Inbox view without starting a case

Last replied Posted on by StephGill 7

Hi  We would like to display agent scripting without the need to start a case. We are not integrating voice or chat for this functionality.&...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum How do you stop co-pilot for auto expanding panel on load?

Last replied Posted on by TarrasQ 39

How do you stop co-pilot for auto expanding panel on load? Some users find it frustrating that they have to close the panel each time they load /...

Replies
Answered
Customer Service forum Customer Service Workspace - Custom App Presence

Last replied Posted on by reedma4 2

We are working through implementing the Customer Service Workspace. We want to make a decent number of changes to the site-map so the thought was to c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum How to show more than 1 comment at a time in Portal comments Customer Portal?

Last replied Posted on by Jimmar Tangkia 155

Hi Guys, Just wondering how i could I make the portal comments show more than 1 comment at a time, (ideally 5 or 10) and possibly fix the font size for it. Currently it just shows 1 and i need to click load more to show each new comment on the ca...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum My Active Cases-Filtering

Last replied Posted on by TedW 427

Hi, Does anyone know if its possible to filter the My Active Cases view to filter on the email address of the Owner instead of the 'Owner Equals ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum Records are not routing using Advance queue and also the queue is not visible in view selector

Last replied Posted on by AS-22051316-0 2

Hi All,  I've created a advanced queue to route High Priority case and using assignment method Highest capacity . However, the cases are not...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Portal Comments not showing in queue

Last replied Posted on by Christian K 130

Hi, I have a customer that uses power pages and portal comments are enabled. These comments do not get sent to my general customer service queue....

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Customer Service App Access for end users

Last replied Posted on by Community member

We have been looking into using one of MS Dynamics Apps for our internal IT helpdesk system, we have created a sandbox environment and trying to creat...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum advence queues

Last replied Posted on by JG-20052155-0 2

Hello everyone!i need to know if when i create an advance queue in dev enviroment, i can transfer the same queue with original ID to UAT and Prod envi...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Power Automate Flows to Cust. Service Hub

Last replied Posted on by JP-21050052-0

Hi all, I am currently identifying opportunities to add a new task that will be assigned to a pre-existing case in our D365 CSHub. Currently the ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Contextual content recommendations & SharePoint Q&A

Instantly access relevant sales materials…

Beyond the DRA Cloud Label Printing

Explore cloud-based label printing within Dynamics 365…

HR Infrastructure Customer merge

Important considerations for HR Customer migrations…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,428 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,784 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,142

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans