Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Note: This forum will be merged into the Customer Insights – Journeys forum soon

Last replied Posted on by Vinayd-MSFT 24

Please be aware -    This forum will be retired soon, and all questions and responses will be moved to the Customer Insights - Journeys ...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,579

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum how can I create Customer Pricing or Customer Discount Group w/o any Item no. input?

Posted on by joshtechsolutions 4,266

Hi Community,   May I ask if there is anyway I can create a Customer Pricing Group or Customer Discount Group without any Item no. input? &n...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum How do you do reversal for Warehouse Receipts?

Posted on by joshtechsolutions 4,266

Hi Community,   May I know how do you do reversal for Warehouse Receipts?   Thank you !

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Shopify Order Sync - Orders with Gift Card and physical product

Posted on by Eric Zhu 27

Hi, I’m experiencing issues with Shopify orders that contain both eGift cards and physical items. After the orders sync to BC, and BC attempts to ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Ampersand (&) symbol in caption names, group names etc.

Last replied Posted on by kayc529 40

Hi community! I am still very new to AL and Business Central. When I was studying the codes from the base application, I came across a lot of captio...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Item journals preview posting missing validation

Last replied Posted on by CU18101600-0 2

Hi   I currentyly we have a customer that whe we tried to preview the itme journal preview posting does not validate the the inventory adjust...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum create multiple contacts for customers

Last replied Posted on by NZ-06081612-0 35

We have about 500 customers. Each customer has multiple contacts.   What is the best way to adding multiple contacts for the same customer?&nb...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Upgrade from v14 to v25 error

Last replied Posted on by davhrb 2

I'm currently trying to upgrade one of our older databases from v14 to v25 using the MS cookbook and I ended up with following error in Task 17 duri...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum selecting different contact does not update customer address and email

Last replied Posted on by NZ-06081612-0 35

I have a customer that has 5 different contacts, each having a different address and e-mail.      When I select a different cont...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,581 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,815 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates